Not only do we have the impossibility of Exodus as shown in a previous section, the book is riddeled with "events", which make no sense in this book written by an all knowing omnipotent man.
Can ANYONE explain this bullshit nonsense?
Gawd, out of the blue,"sought to kill him".
4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:
4:23 And I say unto thee, Let my son go, that he may serve me: and if thou refuse to let him go, behold, I will slay thy son, even thy firstborn.
4:24 And it came to pass by the way in the inn, that the LORD met him, and sought to kill him.
4:25 Then Zipporah took a sharp stone, and cut off the foreskin of her son, and cast it at his feet, and said, Surely a bloody husband art thou to me.
4:26 So he let him go: then she said, A bloody husband thou art, because of the circumcision.
4:27 And the LORD said to Aaron, Go into the wilderness to meet Moses. And he went, and met him in the mount of God, and kissed him.
What nonsense all the way around:
The LORD saught to kill Moses but didn't? How can this be?
Isn't the LORD capable of doing what he sets out to do?
But gawd doesn't kill "him" because Moses's wife cuts off the dick of their son and then curses Moses.
Verse 4.26 Moses has his son's dick thrown at his feet and is cursed by his wife.
Verse 4:27 Moses is in the wilderness
Here are some highlights of God's doings.... and this is just in Exodus; it gets worse in subsequent books
Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy: Joshua, Job,
* The Ten Plagues .... already discussed, dissed and disgusted
* "The Lord is a man of war." 15:3
* God punishes the children for the sins of their fathers. 20:5, 34:7
(unto the third and fourth generations)
* Instructions for buying a slave. 21:2
* Instructions for selling your daughter. 21:7
* Instructions for taking a second wife. 21:10
* Children who strike their parents are to be killed. 21:15
* It's OK to beat a slave as long as he lives a day or two "for he is his money." 21:20-21
* Abortion is not a capital crime. 21:22
* "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live." 22:18
* You must kill those who worship another god. 22:20
* Sabbath breakers must be killed. 31:14-15, 35:2
* God tells every man to slay "his brother, companion, neighbor." 32:27
* God shows Moses his "back parts." 33:23
* God's name is "Jealous." 34:14
You there... reader of this.... you BELIEVE that your God is the author of these barbaric atrocities?
Aren't most of those things right out of the playbook of the Taliban, who are still living in 1500 BCE?